The Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234 an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
For questions regarding DLIFLC accreditation and student learning outcomes assessment please contact the DLIFLC Accreditation Liaison Officer, via E-MAIL.
Accreditation • Accreditation FAQ ACCJC Reports
- ACCJC January 2016 Preliminary Agenda
- ACCJC Action Letter on Midterm Report 2015
- ACCJC Action Letter on Follow-up Report 2015
- ACCJC DLIFLC Evaluation Report Final 2012
- ACCJC Action Letter on Self Study 2012
DLIFLC Reports to ACCJC
Academic Freedom Statement
- ACADEMIC FREEDOM STATEMENT | 18 March 2011 | 0.13 MB
- ACADEMIC FREEDOM STATEMENT | 24 October 1997 | 0.02 MB
ACCJC Actions on Policies and Bylaws, Jan. 2017