The Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234 an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
For questions regarding DLIFLC accreditation and student learning outcomes assessment please contact the DLIFLC Accreditation Liaison Officer, via E-MAIL.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Accreditation can be found here.
DLIFLC Bachelor Degrees
- ACCJC Action Letter on Midterm Report 2022
- ACCJC Evaluation Report Final 2018
- ACCJC Action Letter on Self Study 2018
- ACCJC January 2016 Preliminary Agenda
- ACCJC Action Letter on Midterm Report 2015
- ACCJC Action Letter on Follow-up Report 2015
- ACCJC Evaluation Report Final 2012
- ACCJC Action Letter on Self Study 2012